Write for Us
We at Health Secrets always welcome all innovative writers who want to guest post or contribute articles regularly on Health Secrets. By becoming one of our writers, your published articles will reach many readers each year. So, we are looking for experienced writers who can write good unique quality articles on health and fitness.
- You will be allowed to put 1 link back to your website/blog through your author bio; however, your bio should not be of promotional in nature.
- You will get full credit and exposure for your articles. You will get exposed to all readers with a separate author profile including links to your own social profiles.
- Your articles must be original and free from any kind of copyright infringement. Also, those published articles should not be duplicated/copied/reproduced anywhere else including your own blog/website.
- Be a creative thinker and keep enhance your posts/articles with relevant case studies and images.
- You could write about any of the following topics: women or men health issues, how-to’s articles, amazing recipes, healthy foods, health gadgets, women and men fitness tips.
- Your article must be at least 600 words in length and shouldn’t have irrelevant outbound links.
- Our main motive is to educate our readers with informative content – so please remember that the most valuable thing that you can offer our readers is actionable tips.
- You are owner of your posts and thus you have responsibility to promote your published articles and reply comments timely so that our readers could see you as a part of this blog.
How to submit:
- First/Last Name
- Subject matter should be – “Guest Post Submission”
- A Short Bio (including 1 link back to your blog/website if any)
- URL’s of your social profiles (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon or Google+)
- Attach your article preferably as a Word Doc file.
- Health Secrets reserve the complete right to edit your article/blog before publication.
- As for images to be used in articles, we at Health Secrets will source and provide all images for guest posts if required except screenshots for any visual explanation of an instructional post.
- Don’t forget to include your bio and social media profiles with the article/blog post you’ll send.